Copyright and Licensing
All materials of the journal "Holocaust Studies: a Ukrainian Focus" are distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY. It allows the distribution of the work by third parties considering it a subject to acknowledgment of authorship and the first publication in this journal.
Publication in our journal stipulates the partial transfer of copyright to the journal Editorial Board. The author agrees to this by signing a special Agreement (the Agreement form is available here). Its original or a scanned signed copy should be sent to the journal editorial office.
The author transfer the right to the Editorial Board of the Journal "Holocaust Studies: a Ukrainian Focus" on:
publication of an article in Ukrainian (English, German or Russian) and distribution of its printed version;
translation of the article into English (for articles in Ukrainian, German or Russian) and distribution of the printed version of the translation;
- translation of an article into Ukrainian (for articles in English, German or Russian) and distribution of the printed version of the translation;
- distribution of the digital version of the article, as well as the digital version of the article translation by any digital means (placement on the official website of the journal, in digital databases, repositories, etc.).
At the same time, the author certifies by the Agreement that the submitted material:
- does not violate the copyrights of other persons or organizations;
- has not been previously published by other publishing houses and has not been submitted for publication in other editions;
- does not contain plagiarism.
The author retains the right without the consent of the Editorial Board of the journal to:
- Use the materials of the article, fully or partially, for educational purposes;
- Use article materials, in whole or in part, to write his own thesis;
- Use article materials to prepare theses and presentations;
- Place digital copies of the article (including the final digital version downloaded from the official website of the journal) on any non-commercial web resources;
Submit the article or its translation for republishing in other periodicals.
In all cases, a bibliographic reference to the publication of an article in the journal “Holocaust Studies: a Ukrainian Focus” or a hyperlink to its digital version on the official website of the journal is mandatory.