The manuscript should be original and not published previously. Please do not submit paper that is currently being considered by another journal.
Academic articles, publications of documents with the author's commentary, bibliographic and source reviews, reviews of new publications, reports on academic events and activities that correspond to the profile of the Journal and the current state of science are accepted for publication.
Volume of materials:
- articles - 25,000 - 75,000 characters;
- sources with comments - up to 50,000 characters;
- reviews - 10,000 - 25,000 characters.
Typing is done in a text editor compatible with Microsoft WORD, font Times New Roman, 14 pt, line spacing - 1.5, margins - 2 cm from all edges, paragraph - 1.25 cm, alignment - justified.
The text shall be typed in Word Wrap-Around mode. Indents shall be arranged without using space bar or tab key. The tables shall be placed into the text file. Images are sent in separate JPEG files of at least 1 MB.
The UDC index (universal tithe classifier) – is placed before the title of the article, a separate line, in the upper left corner. The UDC index is defined by the author.
Information about the author (authors) is indicated in English and Ukrainian after the UDC index (full justification of the text) with the surname, name, scientific degree and academic rank, position, place of work, full address, e-mail of each co-author; the line below is the ORCID number (http://orcid.org/), the ResearcherID number (http://www.researcherid.com/), the Scopus-Author ID(indicated if there are indexed publications in Scopus) and the DOIindication (assigned by the editors). All information is given in the title. The name of the author (authors) is highlighted in bold and italics, other information is only in italics. Submitted in Ukrainian and English languages. The number of ORCID, ResearcherID and Scopus-Author ID is defined by the author.
Title of the article. Capital letters, a separate paragraph without indents of the first line with alignment in the center. In Ukrainian and English languages.
The abstract is submitted in Ukrainian and English (at least 1 800 characters with spaces in each annotation) in accordance with the requirements of the scientometric databases as a structured abstract, and should contain the following distinguished elements: the purpose of the research, the methodology of research, scientific novelty, conclusions.
Keywords – words from the text of the material, which, in terms of information retrieval, carry a meaningful load. Keywords, in Ukrainian and English, are given in the nominal case; the total number of keywords is no less than three and no more than seven.
The main part of the article should contain the following structural elements: problem statement; analysis of recent research and publications; purpose of the article; presentation of the main material; conclusions and prospects of further study of the issue discussed. All parts of the article in bold.
Additional requirements to the text of the article:
- each abbreviation (or abbreviation) should be entered in the text in parentheses after the first mention of the corresponding full phrase and only then it can be used;
- to give references to all tables and figures in the text of the article;
- all tables must have headings (above the table, a separate paragraph of text, without indentation, bold);
- drawings must be accompanied by captions (under the figure, a separate paragraph, bold, centered, without indentation; the signature must not be an element of the figure); number the figures in the order of references in the text.
- put only one space between words;
References and bibliography must be in accordance with the international standard of citation and reference Chicago Style (17th edition).
Footnotes should be set automatically (Times New Roman font, 10 pt, line spacing - 1, alignment - width).
Footnotes include the following elements: name and surname of the author (editor / compiler), title of the work (city of publication: publisher, year of publication), page number (s).
Links to archival materials require the following structure: the name of the archive, fund, description, case, sheet, name of the case or document - all through a comma.
List of used sources and references (bibliography). According to the requirements of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine to the scientific specialized publication and international standards of scientific publications, two separate lists of sources and literature used should be submitted:
1) «List of usedsources (bibliography)» is formed in alphabetical order, without numbering, in the language of the cited sources – first Cyrillic, then Latin;
2) «References» is necessary for the correct indexing of references of articles by thescientometric and research systems; it duplicates the first list in Latin and brings Cyrillic sources in the transliterated form (http://www.slovnyk.ua/services/translit.php) and translation (author's research title). For transliteration of Russian textsthe US Department of State system (http://shub123.ucoz.ru/Sistema_transliterazii.html). The list is formed in alphabetical order in Latin without numbering.
Submitted papers must be saved in RTF text format and titeled by the author's name (for example, Ivanenko.rtf)
At the end of the document thereshould be a short biographical information about the author, which should contain the following information: Last name, First name, middle name (if applicable), academic degree, academic title, affiliation and position, circle of scientific interests, most important published works, e-mail address, contact phone number .